Performing administrative activities without compromising

What we do?

  • Administrative services for all the national school in Central Province.
  • Handling Study leave/Accident handling /Special medical leave
  • Provide administrative services for education administrative s in Department of Education in Central Province.
  • Provide administrative services for management assistants , driver service, technical staff, unskilled staff
  • Administrative services for Teachers and Development officers in Central province
  • Foreign Leave / Students foreign leave
  • Obtaining school lands
  • Teacher transfers
  • Disasters loans/Property loans